2752 sq. ft.
Lovingly updated but still featuring the old world charm this country farm house has all the modern amenities for comfortable living. The walls to the original house are 3 brick thick providing natural insulation. Gorgeous original woodwork and winding wooden stairway leading to the 2nd floor and a back staircase beside the kitchen. Beautiful decorative fireplaces in the living, dining and master bedrooms. There is a bonus room over the 3 car detached garage that measures 32 x23 and offers 2 bedrooms, full bath, full kitchen and open living area with access to an upper and deck and just steps away from the 40x16 inground pool. The pool house also has a full bath and dressing room. The garage can hold up to 10 cars and there is a full basement under the garage built like a bank vault.This basement is heated and has a garage door for drive in equipment storage.
- Inside Features Gas Water Heater,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Barn(s),In Ground Pool,Outbuildings,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space,Partial Basement,Poured Basement,Walko
- Heating System Gas Heat,Gravity Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Decorative,Stove,Three or More
- Garage 3 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Workshop Garage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 5.88 acres
- Entrance: 7 x 16 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 16 (First Floor)
- Dining: 13 x 14 (First Floor)
- Family: 13 x 14 (First Floor)
- Study: 13 x 15 (First Floor)
- Utility: 9 x 11 (First Floor)
- Other: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 17 x 17 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 13 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Lovingly updated but still featuring the old world...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.