4505 sq. ft.
3 1/2 baths
Absolutely beautiful 4000+ sq ft masterpiece located in Beechwood Hills. This home has character and charm throughout. Beautiful two story entry, gorgeous cooks kitchen with spacious eat in dining area and family room with amazing fireplace and windows across the rear of the home overlooking the beautiful rear yard. Two grand staircases, one located in the foyer and the other at the rear of the home off the family room. Lower level family room with wet bar and fireplace that walks out to a beautiful brick paved patio. Spectacular woodwork and craftsmanship throughout. Finished craft room in the lower level could be an additional bedroom. Additional 1500 sq footage for full finished walkout basement.
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement,Poured Basement,Wa
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,Two
- Garage 3 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 3 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 393x125
- Breakfast: 9 x 12 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 14 (First Floor)
- Entrance: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
- Family: 18 x 29 (First Floor)
- Great: 14 x 17 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 12 x 14 (First Floor)
- Living: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Other: 10 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Study: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Utility: 11 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom1: 11 x 11 (Lower Level)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 11 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom5: 12 x 13 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
7515 Wrenview Drive
Custom built 4 bedroom home nestled privately on 8...
4185 Stone Bridge Drive
Absolutely beautiful 4000+ sq ft masterpiece locat...
A MUST SEE! Upgrades you would find in only the fi...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.