1657 sq. ft.
TWO HOMES, for the price of ONE! There are two homes on this parcel, with a Mother-In-Law Suite to the rear. This is a rare find to have two homes all in one deal. This is perfect for the couple wanting to have a place for their elderly parents, or for the in-laws to be close to you, so you can keep an eye on them, or a perfect second home for your teenager or grown kids to have their own space! The main home features a classic style home with Hardwood Floors, nice sized family room and a large Dining Room. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The mother-in-law Suite has 1 bedroom, living room, and kitchen. Both homes have lovely oversized porches for relaxing! The main home has central air, while the back unit has a window ac unit. There is an above ground pool that conveys and there is a huge driveway with plenty of parking spots. Book your showing today! 24 hour notice to show!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Above Grnd Pool,Porch
- Exterior Aluminum
- Foundation Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling,Window Unit
- Fireplace Decorative,Inoperable
- Garage 1 Car Garage,Attached Garage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 55x158
- Kitchen: 8 x 16 (First Floor)
- Dining: 13 x 15 (First Floor)
- Utility: 7 x 11 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 9 (First Floor)
- Living: 10 x 9 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 10 x 15 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 7 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom4: 10 x 11 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
26 Cecil Street
Really nice older home located on the beautiful ca...
359 Terrace Drive
Beautiful home freshly painted and formal dining r...
5327 Richmoor Road
Fantastic ranch, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath w/attached gar...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.