2417 sq. ft.
Big Home, small price, Great Value! This ~2400sf home features 4BR/2BA Plus Office! Nestled on ~1ac, on a quiet Country road, there’s woods...and a Creek runs thru ‘em! The 1st level is highlighted by a flex, open floorplan. The Durable flooring is useful, appealing Colors canvas walls. Sizable Replacement windows fill rooms w/light, deliver energy benefits as well. Paddle fans offer a Summer breeze, a WBFP adds winter Warmth n Ambiance. Kitchen is Effective, w/sufficient Cabs n Counters, room for Family cookery. Adj Casual dining, there’s Formal dining too. Huge Family n Living rooms are fit for purpose, accommodate Large furnishings, big Picture windows establish the view. A Full BA is practical, Laundry rm handy. MBR w/renovated BA. Staircase leads Up to 2 Big BRs. Partial Basement for some Storage n Storms. 1 Car attached, 2 car Detached, Plus Workshop. Big lawn, ideal for Play. Covered Porches n Patio...enjoy Fresh air, a Barbecue. Trees offer Privacy, add a firepit for Enjoyment!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Walk-in Closet
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space,Partial Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Heat Pump
- Cooling Central Cooling,Heat Pump Cooling
- Fireplace Insert,One
- Garage 1 Car Garage,2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 473' x 76'
- Kitchen: 8 x 25 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 29 (First Floor)
- Dining: 11 x 17 (First Floor)
- Family: 11 x 24 (First Floor)
- Utility: 10 x 24 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 17 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 14 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 14 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Only a few lots remaining in Donnels Creek Farm. ...
4656 Bosart Road
A MUST SEE!!!! Northeastern Local School Dist.......
753 Hiser Avenue
Enjoy relaxing on the 18 front porch overlooking ...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.