2239 sq. ft.
2 1/2 baths
Greenlawn Village Two Story that features 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Baths. Family Room and Covered Patio. Full Basement. Newer Roof with Dimensional Shingles and Vinyl Replacement Windows. Taxes are on Homestead for $1095.73 S/A. Wood Stove not used for past 30 years.
- Inside Features Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr
- Outside Features Patio,Porch
- Exterior Aluminum,Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Decorative,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 90x150
- Entrance: 6 x 5 (First Floor)
- Living: 19 x 13 (First Floor)
- Family: 20 x 13 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 12 x 10 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 13 x 9 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 15 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 15 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 17 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 13 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
MOTIVATED SELLER! Take advantage of this rare oppo...
2230 Ridge Road
Come check out this amazing ranch sitting on 1.05 ...
5058 Troy Road
TONS OF COUNTRY CHARM! Beautifully updated home si...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.