1805 sq. ft.
1 1/2 baths
You must see this darling bungalow in Ridgewood. Large rooms and windows, eat-in kitchen, wood floors, built in bookshelves surrounding the fireplace.
- Inside Features Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Porch
- Exterior Vinyl
- Foundation Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Detached Garage
- Total Baths 1 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 144x50
- Living: 13 x 24 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 18 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Family: 14 x 13 (First Floor)
- Other: 8 x 7 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom1: 17 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
4027 Sintz Road
Beautifully updated older home in the Ridgewood ar...
7161 Stott Road
GREAT opportunity to own a small farm without havi...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.