2009 sq. ft.
Lots of room in this 2 story home. 4 bedrooms, 1.5 baths. Beautiful wood floors in the extra large living room and dining room. Breakfast bar in the kitchen. Very nice cabinets and pantry. Unique bay window seat in the dining room. Walk up attic.
- Inside Features Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Vinyl
- Foundation Full Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Detached Garage
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 217x100
- Living: 13 x 24 (First Floor)
- Dining: 13 x 16 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 14 x 13 (First Floor)
- Study: 7 x 14 (First Floor)
- Other: 7 x 15 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 16 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 9 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 12 x 10 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Updated Victorian brick home. Updates include repl...
3231 Delrey Road
Relaxing setting at this re finished brick ranch W...
5218 Middle Urbana Road
Enjoy country living on this 6.06 acre property! T...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.