1919 sq. ft.
Take the opportunity to view this custom, contemporary home in Forest Hills. Freshly painted. Enjoy the outside on several decks. Cathedral ceilings and large windows. Surrounded by woods. Brand new metal roof.
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Gas Water Heater,Skylight
- Outside Features Deck,Storage Shed
- Exterior Cedar
- Foundation Full Basement,Semi Finish Basement,Walkout Basemen
- Heating System Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage Carport
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 104x260
- Great: 14 x 21 (First Floor)
- Family: 13 x 22 (Lower Level)
- Rec: 8 x 20 (Lower Level)
- Dining: 11 x 13 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 13 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 9 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 10 x 24 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 10 x 13 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
2852 Nettlewood Lane
4 bedroom 2.5 bath home on a spacious cul-de-sac l...
2140 Bird Road
All bedrooms on first floor, Master bedroom with l...
2039 Old Coach Drive
May not have a basement, but WOW what an outbuildi...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.