4705 sq. ft.
Grand! That is the word that comes to mind when you view this 2-story brick palatial home with a turret-style room near Grand Lake St. Marys. From the 2-story foyer, to the 2-story rock fireplace, to the magnificent views, to the mother-in-law suite; this house is Grand. There is plenty of room to entertain on the patio, in the great room, or in the family room which features a wet bar and beverage fridge. The craftsmanship on this custom built home is amazing! There are built-in book shelves and cabinets in the hallways and the stairway. The amazing kitchen has granite counters, a large gas cook top, pendant lighting, a built-in desk, a large pantry, and more! Don't miss the huge walk-in closets in the master suite and the mother-in-law suite. This home even has 2 laundry rooms! There is also a boat dock available. Newly landscaped and ready for you to move in and enjoy!
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Deck,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick,Stone,Vinyl,Wood
- Foundation Crawl Space,Slab
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,Two
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Workshop Garage
- Total Baths 4
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 53x112
- Family: 18 x 24 (First Floor)
- Entrance: 8 x 12 (First Floor)
- Great: 18 x 22 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 18 x 18 (First Floor)
- Study: 10 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Utility: 10 x 19 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 15 x 21 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 18 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 13 x 14 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Grand! That is the word that comes to mind when yo...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.