1708 sq. ft.
All bedrooms on first floor, Master bedroom with large bath and large closets. Utility on first floor. All draperies stay. Hardwood floors in rear sunny family room. Full basement, large garage. All Brick Home. Additional storage shed 12 x 20. Oak trim and doors, chair rail in dining room. New Roof 2016, Security system 2017. TRADE-Owner will buy your house . Call for details.
- Inside Features Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Security,Skylight,Walk-in Closet,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Block Basement,Full Basement,Walkout Basement
- Heating System Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 2 Car Garage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions irregular
- Living: 21 x 14 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 14 x 10 (First Floor)
- Utility: 9 x 8 (First Floor)
- Other: 16 x 14 (Basement)
- Dining: 14 x 12 (First Floor)
- Family: 20 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 17 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 13 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 10 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Spectacular Ranch, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, huge attac...
3874 Saint Paris Pike
COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS FINEST! Come HOME to this g...
Only a few lots remaining in Donnels Creek Farm. ...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.