1910 sq. ft.
2 1/2 baths
Great location near the lake and state park. This Unibuilt Cape Cod features oak kitchen cabinets, breakfast bar. Laminate flooring in the kitchen/dining area. Spacious laundry room leads to an office and 2nd floor rec room. Beyond is a 20x24 garage. 4 bedrooms. 2 full and 1 half bath. Enjoy the spring/summer on the front porch. New carpet in living room and both first floor bedrooms. Attention dog lovers! All season dog room and dog run!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater
- Outside Features Patio,Porch
- Exterior Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener,Workshop Garage
- Total Baths 2 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 70x129
- Living: 19 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 13 x 10 (First Floor)
- Dining: 13 x 12 (First Floor)
- Utility: 9 x 6 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 14 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 14 x 13 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
7309 State Route 197
Beautiful home at the edge of town with plenty of ...
LAKE FRONT!!! INVESTMENT rental property or Full t...
225 OAK Street
Amazing home with great traffic flow and floor pla...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.