1404 sq. ft.
1404 S.F. 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath. All newer kitchen with tons of cabinets and counter space. Stove, microwave, dishwasher all new 8 years ago and all stay! Newer vinyl siding-2009, roof-2015, kitchen window-2009. 116'x110' lot and city ball diamonds in your back yard. Larkin Park, Plenty of enjoyment watching the young kids. 2 year old cement patio between house and garage. Two south bedrooms were added on with crawl space under both. Rest of home has Full unfinished basement. Home is in the flood zone, been 12 years since had water in basement that needed pumped out. When ball diamonds flood, basement gets seepage or during very long wet spring rains. Home is in move in condition. Utility room was a bedroom but washer/dryer was moved up from basement. Great office area. GFA, Central A/C, GHW heater approx. 5 yrs old. Built in hutch stays, newer 100 amp breaker box, 10x13 shed stays. 2 parcels, K32-035-029-00 & K32-035-028-00. Flood Insurance est. is $1432 yr with $5000 deductible.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater,Part Wind Cvr,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Patio,Storage Shed
- Exterior Aluminum,Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space,Partial Basement,Unfinished Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Garage 1 Car Garage,Detached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 1
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Supplied Water
- Lot Dimensions 116x100
- Entrance: 5 x 3 (First Floor)
- Living: 17 x 17 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 16 x 8 (First Floor)
- Dining: 10 x 8 (First Floor)
- Utility: 11 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 11 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 15 x 11 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
450 Perry Street
A three bedroom home that offers a great deal of u...
1123 Indiana Avenue
This brick ranch home comes with a full basement a...
802 Royal Oak
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.