This gorgeous home in Forest Edge is move in ready with fresh paint through out, custom trim, crown molding & a spacious floor plan. Enter the foyer to see the beautiful staircase, new lighting & hardwood floors. It has: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, eat-in kitchen, dining room w/tray ceiling, office w/french doors. Find a beautiful wood burning fireplace & mantel in the den. Walk into your spacious master suite. Updates include: New whirlpool tub surround & new shower 2012. New A/C unit in 2012. New roof & Gutter Guard in 2017. New fireplace liner & chimney cap 2015. Half bath updated 2015. Recently resurfaced deck & all exterior trim and soffits were painted April 2016. Kitchen has newer appliances, gas range, & NEW gorgeous granite counter tops 2016. UV protection on front windows & a generator hook up. Custom drapery and fitted blinds come with. Seller’s home warranty included!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Gas Water Heater
- Outside Features Deck,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick
- Foundation Full Basement
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer
- Lot Dimensions .52 acre
- Entrance: 9 x 12 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Living: 13 x 18 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Breakfast: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Family: 12 x 15 (First Floor)
- Utility: 6 x 7 (First Floor)
- Study: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 20 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 11 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 10 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 11 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
970 Forest Edge Avenue
This gorgeous home in Forest Edge is move in ready...
524 Tollhouse Road
Incredible full brick 2 story in Aberfelda subdivi...
3766 Eva Circle
Spectacular home nestled on a 1.3 acre wooded lot ...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.