2160 sq. ft.
Country like you've never experienced. 1/3 Acre Bass Pond with sandy beach and covered patio. 40x48 Steel Building with 8' overhang on west and north side. 2 garage door plus center door is 12' tall, room for a large camper. 27'x25' 2 car attached garage. Home features a 16x26 Great Room that opens to Kitchen and Dining. All Oak Kitchen and Trim, 12x12 screened in patio off Kitchen. HOT TUB AND THE STORAGE SHED DOES NOT STAY. Original home built 2002 as a 2 bedroom,, Seller took back of garage and upstairs and added over 1000 s.f. of living space. Den, Office, Full Bath, 2 bedrooms and attic storage. Now with over 3000 s.f. total living space. Outbuilding features a 16x40x12 Garage, 16x40 Rec Room, 16x40 Work Shop, both with overhead doors and entry doors. Stairway to 2 loft areas each 16x40, one is storage, other is wood working shop. It's the perfect country property. Vacation spot, hunting, fishing, swimming, wood working, crafts, entertaining, it has it all.
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Walk-in Closet,Whirlpool Tub
- Outside Features Deck,Outbuildings,Porch
- Exterior Aluminum,Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Propane Heat,Radiant Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas
- Garage 4 Or More Garage,Garage Opener,Workshop Garage
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities Propane,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 1.5 acre
- Great: 26 x 16 (First Floor)
- Family: 23 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 17 x 16 (First Floor)
- Other: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Utility: 14 x 8 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 15 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 19 x 11 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 13 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom5: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
6191 State Route 118
Remarkable homestead on a beautiful country settin...
7689 Township Line Road
Country like youve never experienced. 1/3 Acre Ba...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.