5091 sq. ft.
This home is a picture out of a magazine. Beautiful 2 story foyer with spiral staircase, natural light and transom windows. Custom built cherry wood kitchen cabinets with beautiful granite counters and breakfast bar. Thermador Professonal 6 burner gas cook top, built in stainless fridge, convection oven and microwave plus warming drawer. Cherry wood floors and newly polished travertine tile floors throughout. First floor master suite with an amazing tiled shower, large tub, double vanities with granite and oversized Claifornia walk in closet. The four bedrooms upstairs each have their own full bath. A media room could also be converted to a 5th bedroom. Finished walk out basement with patio area, bath and tons of storage. A park like setting includes a fire pit, large brick patio, and a gorgeous wooded view. There is a 50x40 barn with 240 electric and plumbed for a bath. It is 2 stories and has a covered porch area Home has 2 zoned geo thermal units.
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,French Doors,Walk-in Closet,Whirlpool Tub,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Barn(s),Deck,Patio,Porch
- Exterior Brick,Stone
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement,Poured Basement,Wa
- Heating System Geo-Thermal Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling,Geo-Thermal
- Fireplace Gas,Two,Wood Burning
- Garage 3 Car Garage,4 Or More Garage,Attached Garage,Detached Garage
- Total Baths 5
- Utilities Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 3 acres
- Entrance: 10 x 10 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 14 (First Floor)
- Study: 11 x 11 (First Floor)
- Great: 18 x 26 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 13 x 17 (First Floor)
- Rec: 20 x 25 (Lower Level)
- Other: 15 x 19 (Second Floor)
- Breakfast: 12 x 12 (First Floor)
- Utility: 6 x 8 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 14 x 28 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 12 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
2638 Ballydoyle Drive
This home is priced to sell! Many features, includ...
This home is a picture out of a magazine. Beautifu...
2642 KILKENNY Court
Nothing was spared in this newly updated 5 bedroom...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.