3690 sq. ft.
2 1/2 baths
Lush landscaping surrounds this one of a kind home in a quiet neighborhood. First floor boasts a large kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space make cooking a breeze for any chef. This home is drenched by natural light coming through the back wall of over sized windows. A two story sunroom, complete with a spiral staircase giving this home a unique touch sure to set it apart. Upstairs features a large master suite complete with a jetted tub and walk in shower. The master suite opens up to the second floor balcony overlooking the sunroom. Three additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the second floor. Outside be amazed by the multi-level deck creating the perfect space for outdoor entertaining. The outdoor space will be perfect for family and friend get togethers with plenty of room for all. This home comes complete with a home warranty making it a truly worry free purchase. Don’t let this one slip away! Call for your private showing today!
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Oth Ins. Feat. (See Rmks),Security,Walk-in Closet
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Lawn Sprinkler,Oth Out. Feat. (See Rmks),Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Stone,Wood
- Foundation Poured Basement
- Heating System Electric Heat,Heat Pump
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Two,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage
- Total Baths 2 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas
- Lot Dimensions 95x151
- Entrance: 8 x 17 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 22 (First Floor)
- Dining: 13 x 13 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 11 x 24 (First Floor)
- Family: 14 x 22 (First Floor)
- Utility: 9 x 10 (First Floor)
- Rec: 14 x 17 (First Floor)
- Other: 7 x 19 (Second Floor)
- Other: 12 x 17 (First Floor)
- Study: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 13 x 20 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 14 x 15 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 14 x 15 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
3961 Saddle Ridge Circle
From the curb you’ll love the quiet cul-de-sac w...
4716 James Hill Road
Beautiful 4 bed 2 full 2 half bath home with fini...
382 Shadywood Drive
Lush landscaping surrounds this one of a kind home...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.