3526 sq. ft.
Large home on a hill with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths on a rural subdivision lot between Urbana and Mutual. Possible 5th bedroom in the basement or convert former 2nd floor bedroom back from Laundry/sewing room. Landscaping includes mature trees, colorful shrubbery & seasonal flowers. New Geothermal furnace, some new windows in 2015, new roof shingles in 2014, heated driveway sealed in 2017. Kitchen has newer cabinets, island, glass front cabinets, planning desk and new dishwasher. Walk in pantry. Family room with wood burning stove. Sun room has lots of windows to view the large, fenced in ground pool and patio. Bedrooms are on the 2nd floor with a master suite and 2 additional full baths. Basement has a 2nd kitchen, office, billiard room and workshop. Attached 2 car garage. 2nd parcel id # J39-10-11-28-01-018-00. Taxes are homestead and for both parcels. Would be $2054.76/half without. Bring your large family or extended family and spread out!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,Elec Water Heater,Full Wind Cvr,Skylight,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Fence,In Ground Pool,Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Aluminum,Stone
- Foundation Block Basement,Full Basement,Semi Finish Basement,
- Heating System Geo-Thermal Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling,Geo-Thermal
- Fireplace Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions .847 acres
- Entrance: 7 x 7 (First Floor)
- Living: 12 x 18 (First Floor)
- Great: 15 x 17 (First Floor)
- Family: 15 x 17 (First Floor)
- Dining: 13 x 15 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 18 (First Floor)
- Study: 10 x 14 (First Floor)
- Rec: 16 x 16 (Basement)
- Kitchen: 11 x 18 (Basement)
- Family: 15 x 30 (Basement)
- Study: 11 x 11 (Basement)
- Other: 16 x 16 (Basement)
- Utility: 11 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom1: 9 x 19 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 14 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 12 x 38 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
118 New Haven Drive
Bon Air living at its finest! When searching for ...
937 Timber Trail
Beautiful, well maintained 4 Bedroom Brick Ranch i...
1455 Winding Way
Large home on a hill with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.