2380 sq. ft.
2 1/2 baths
Beautiful home for sale sitting on nearly 2.5 acres! Building prices have sky rocketed. This home could not be built today for anywhere near this asking price! The salon has been connected back to the home. 4 bed, 2.5 bath with a finished basement. 2.39 acres. 2380 square feet (not counting the salon square footage). Another 2228 square feet in the basement (1700 finished). New roof September 2017; new driveway 2016; new sidewalks and french doors 2015; new bay window 2014; Corian kitchen counterops installed in 2011; wide planked wood floors installed in 2010. Stainless steel refrigerator and gas range less than 2 years old (stay with the home). Will be installing new boiler before closing. Zoned for an in home business but current salon can be connected back to the current living space. Big pond, newer detached oversized 48x24' 2 car garage, and a storage shed. Well water, county sewer, Dominion gas, and DP&L electric. Country living but close to town!
- Inside Features Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Wood Floors
- Outside Features Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Finished Basement,Full Basement
- Heating System Baseboard Heat,Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat,Hot Water/Steam Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas
- Garage 4 Or More Garage,Detached Garage
- Total Baths 2 1/2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Well
- Lot Dimensions IRREG, 2.39 Acres
- Entrance: 6 x 12 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 7 x 11 (First Floor)
- Dining: 15 x 22 (First Floor)
- Living: 13 x 20 (First Floor)
- Great: 14 x 39 (Basement)
- Family: 15 x 29 (Basement)
- Utility: 20 x 29 (Basement)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 16 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 12 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom3: 11 x 13 (First Floor)
- Bedroom4: 11 x 12 (First Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
80 SOUTHMOOR SHORES
TRULY A UNIQUE LAKEFRONT PROPERTY!! THIS HOME HA...
7680 Lynch Road
Spacious country home nestled quietly on a beautif...
3365 Celina Road
Beautiful home for sale sitting on nearly 2.5 acre...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.