1968 sq. ft.
4 bedroom 2.5 bath home on a spacious cul-de-sac lot in the desirable Crabill Farms subdivision. Property features an eat-in kitchen, wood burning fireplace in the family room, separate living and dining rooms, some wood floors, ample closet space, 2 car attached garage, deck and above-ground pool. Schedule a private appointment to see this home.
- Outside Features Above Grnd Pool,Deck
- Exterior Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace One,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 1.0448 acres
- Family: 12 x 15 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 11 (First Floor)
- Dining: 10 x 12 (First Floor)
- Living: 14 x 18 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 10 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom2: 9 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 13 x 10 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 14 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
1946 Fountain Bouleva
Wonderful extra large quad level home located in R...
3549 Troy Road
German Township ~ Nice Three Bedroom on 10.36 Acre...
2831 Limestone Street
Stunning colonial gushing with curb appeal and cha...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.