3126 sq. ft.
Spectacular home nestled on a 1.3 acre wooded lot in Deber Estates. The first floor offers an open concept with the 2 story cathedral ceilings in the living room. New patio doors with custom transom windows open to the 4 season conservatory (new in 2003). Convenient first floor master suite with newly remodeled en suite and walk in closet. Newer custom corian vanity sink with newer cherry cabinetry, fixtures, jetted whirlpool tub and walk in shower. Formal dining. Large kitchen with corian counter tops. Plenty of storage and pantry space. First floor 1/2 bathroom and laundry. Plush finished basement offers extra living space/rec area/family room. Second story offers 2 bedrooms and a fully remodeled bathroom accented with corian counter tops. The loft room could be used as the 4th bedroom, office, study or den. Oversized 2 car garage with storage area. Wonderful deck to enjoy your evenings. (Square footage includes 560 finished in the basement).
- Inside Features Cathedral Ceil,Ceiling Fan,French Doors,Full Wind Cvr,Gas Water Heater,Security,Skylight,Walk-in Closet,Whirlpool Tub
- Outside Features Deck,Patio,Porch,Storage Shed
- Exterior Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Crawl Space,Finished Basement,Partial Basement,Pou
- Heating System Forced Air Heat,Gas Heat
- Cooling Central Cooling
- Fireplace Gas,Two,Wood Burning
- Garage 2 Car Garage,Attached Garage,Garage Opener
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities Natural Gas,Septic,Well
- Lot Dimensions 241 X 237
- Entrance: 10 x 8 (First Floor)
- Living: 16 x 26 (First Floor)
- Utility: 8 x 7 (First Floor)
- Dining: 12 x 10 (First Floor)
- Kitchen: 10 x 14 (First Floor)
- Family: 16 x 26 (Lower Level)
- Other: 11 x 13 (Lower Level)
- Other: 15 x 14 (First Floor)
- Bedroom1: 12 x 16 (First Floor)
- Bedroom2: 10 x 12 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom3: 12 x 13 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom4: 10 x 12 (Second Floor)
Get Directions Fullscreen
Great Schools in this area
Beautiful home with great front porch with extra d...
This open concept home has over 3400 sq. ft. with ...
789 Spring Falls Avenue
Beautiful setting with running creek in the back! ...
- Office : 937-505-9233
- Mobile : 937-308-1122
- Fax :937-505-3481
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the WRIST MLXchange Area Board. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.